Aseem Foundation's ventures are based on processing local produce and transform it into a tasty product. Apple is one such local produce and identity of Jammu and Kashmir.
We can produce different types of products from apple like apple juice, apple cider, apple jam, etc.
We are introducing a new product that is Dehydrated Apple Chips. These are tasty bites of apple that can be stored for a year.
1. Through HWHL and Shri. Javed Tak, we have given the task of making dry apples to the Divyang jan (disabled people)
2. Small Apple Growers
3. This is a circular economy, because dry apples will also be utilized in Koshur Krunch's Apple-walnut cookie making.
• Generation of supportive income to families through cooperative model.
• Postharvest management of local resources by improved ways of conventional dehydration methods.
• Creating a demand of agriculture-based products with increased value as compared to raw material.
1. To establish a cooperative for dehydrated apples at one place.
2. The members will invest their apples as an investment in the business.
3. Helping the locals to earn supportive income by proper postharvest management of apples.
1. Establishing Cooperative units of Aseem Foundation at different locations in Kashmir valley.
2. Increasing the product portfolio by adding more fruits and vegetable as per demand .
3. The cooperative will increase the income of each member and will in turn benefit the village.
4. Effective use of local resources to develop small scale Cooperative industries specially the Agro-Industries.